At AVALON, we respect your concerns about privacy. This Privacy Statement (“Statement”) describes the personal information practices of AVALON with respect to information about our customer, web site and mobile app, including the types of personal information we collect, how we may use this information, and with whom we may share it.
1. Information We Collect
We may collect personal information about you when you visit use AVALON web sites, or use our web or mobile device applications. We refer to our Sites and Apps collectively as “Online Services”.
The types of personal information we collect may include:
- Transaction information, such as product purchased, price, method of payment and payment details.
- Personal details such as name, postal address, email address, phone number, and other contact information when you provide that information to us.
- Account information, such as username, password, and other identifiers or credentials used to access our Online Services or to acquire AVALON products and services.
- Other personal information you choose to provide when you interact with AVALON.
The circumstances in which you provide personal information may include when you:
- purchase products from our Online Services;
- register to use our Online Services;
2. Use the Information We Collect
AVALON may use the personal information we collect to:
fulfil your requests or orders and process payments for our products and services;
if you give us permission, communicate with you about products and services of AVALON;
- send communications to you about your orders, purchases or accounts with AVALON;
- provide customer support, respond to, and communicate with you about your requests, questions and comments;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business, including the development of new products and services; determination of the effectiveness of our sales, marketing and advertising efforts; and analysis and improvement of our products, offers, promotions, and Online Services and other technologies;
- comply with applicable law.
3. Links to Other Websites and Social Media
4. Information Security
AVALON is committed to taking appropriate measures designed to keep personal information secure. We have in place technical, administrative, and physical procedures designed to protect personal information from accidental, unlawful or unauthorised loss, access, disclosure, use, alteration, or destruction. While we take efforts to safeguard our information systems, no website, mobile application, computer system, or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
5. Retention of Personal Information
We retain personal information for the period of time necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement and per AVALON records retention policies unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.